Friday, December 15, 2006

Merry Christmas


I made my Christmas Card today. Emailed all that I could and got a few ready to mail. I did it with watercolor pencils and waterbrush. Then a Pitt artist pen brush. I decided to make it in a little looser style.
I am working on my secret santa present. I had several false starts but finally got one to a point that I can live with it. Now to fine tune it. I have until Dec 24 but did not want to put it off until the last minute.
My nephew is moving out on his own for the first time. He will have a roommate. He got a house instead of an apartment. More room for his toys. A quad and a motorcycle. He is in a spending frenzy buying furniture and all the trimmings for the move. Grandma had saved dishes and a few other things, but he wants all new stuff. He is very particular and wants everything to match. He will probably even buy cloth napkins. He will be broke for awhile after this move. But he is really good at saving his money and will rebuild the savings in no time at all.



No comments: