I have been tagged by Marie-Dom. I met her thru the Wetcanvas site in the Scavenger Hunt forum. I have become a fan of hers and check her blogsite regularly. She does beautiful colorful art work but she is too shy to sketch in public. She's also a French teacher which is my favorite language and yearn to speak it with fluency. But my high school French is much too sparse.
I have to list 7 things about myself, unusual, or a habit or things that people don't know and also tag seven others, by posting to their blogs and pointing them back to my blog. Those of you that I tag, I hope you will enjoy this experience.
1. Most people don't know that I have a hair-pulling condition called trichotillomania. I have had it since the 1970s, and it started when I stopped biting my nails.
2. I didn't date until I was almost 18. I dated a friend for 1 month, then met the man I married (32 yrs married now)
3. My paternal grandmother dipped snuff (and my dad still does). Gross and nasty habit.
4. I was never kissed by a boy until I was 17 yrs old.
5. I learned how to butcher a deer when I lived in Oregon. I don't like meat much and it was a disgusting experience. While I was still cutting it, they started cooking part of it.
6. I learned how to write shorthand in high school.
7. I love home cooked pinto beans with cornbread and fried potatoes.
Here are the ones I am tagging (several I wanted to tag, don't have blogs):