Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Busy day at home for Penny



My cute puppy left me a nice little surprise today while I was gone to a class. She chewed up a ton of stuff all over the living room. A whole box of kleenex, half a roll of toilet tissue, a bag of cans and bottles, and about everything that was not nailed down.

She met me at the door with her puppy exuberance. Like she was waiting to be praised for her work. She had no clue that she had done anything wrong.

I had brought lunch home, it was 105 degrees F., and I was tired from class with a headache. I just took one look and sat down to eat. It took me quite a while to get it all picked up. Especially as I wanted to photo it first.

I have another class on Friday. Can't wait to see what she has in store for me that day.

There is a white coverlet on the couch and the stuff piled on it is part of the box of kleenex. She is the one on the chair in the background watching me take the picture.

No comments: