Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Tuesday


Today a new scavenger hunt was started. I contributed the list of 26 things to "find" and sketch. I thought about the list carefully. I wanted to make sure it stimulated ideas for "how will I do this one". I also wanted to make sure most of the items were accessible to most everyone, and they would be things that would appeal to men and women alike. I am happy with the list.

I entered my first item today. #1 something green

I decided to have several things that are green. I started with a sewing theme and then couldn't resist my little green pitcher. It has a mama one the same color. They were not a set but they go together. I just didn't want to tackle two of them.

This scavenger hunt, to slow myself down, I will try to do more detailed sketches and/or do several items for one number. That will take me more time. Of course for my next entry, I have 3 things combined and one of them fits two categories. Well there goes my good intention.

And be renewed in the spirit of your mind. Ephesians 4:23

No comments: