Monday, July 31, 2006

Just before bedtime


I have to work tomorrow so this will have to be short. I did some sketching in the front yard this evening. Completed #22 and #23 of the 3rd scavenger hunt. Still have 3 left to go. The 4th scavenger hunt started today. I just posted my first 6 items. We also received the new weekly challenge reference. It is a pair of worn Doc Marten boots. I worked on a new floral colored pencil/watercolor. I hope to start on the sketch of the boots before I get to bed.
Hubby is starting to complain about housework. I spent some time today cleaning. Tomorrow after the puppy is left in the house, I will probably have to start the cleaning all over again.

2 comments:

Jeanette Jobson said...

These are lovely sketches Jeanne. You've been busy.

I haven't had a chance to even do one sketch of # 3 hunt. I'll have to try # 4 and make the effort.

"JeanneG" said...

Jeanette I hope you join the new scavenger hunt.