Thursday, July 20, 2006

From my Doorway


This is a picture I took from my front porch this evening. We had a thunder and lightning storm with a few large rain drops today even tho the temperature was 104 degrees F. Whatever the reason, I think this is one of the most beautiful views I have seen.

I spent the day at home. Most of the day on the computer going thru the WC forums and threads. I finished 6 more things for the Scavenger Hunt. Now just 10 more to go.

The dog chewed up another roll of toilet tissue, my house slipper (they cost $20) and a few other things. Luckily I caught her before he chewed up my husbands good shoes, rescued a wet slimy furby, a craft sandpaperer, and some other things. She is really keeping me on my toes. I have to keep my ears tuned up and be conscience of any time she is quiet or out of my site. She is really a handful. Her dad has been out of town so he will get to babysit this weekend. I may just disappear for a few hours and leave him to it.

No comments: