Sunday, September 16, 2007

Foot a Day


I just finished my foot for today. I have my Birkenstocks on and I did a half foot. I keep wanting to do hubby's foot but it's hard to get him. He either has his shoes on, he is on his way to work, or on his way to bed. My sketches of his foot don't take priority over his sleep. He has an early call in the morning so tonight I won't get his foot either.

My teen housekeepers just left and once again the house is picked up, dusted, and vacuuming. Now I don't have to feel guilty that I am on the computer. What a nice feeling. It will be some time before I will be able to do my housecleaning myself. I do see the surgeon on the 26th to find out what is next.

Bible study starts again on Tuesday evening. The title of the study will be "Heartwarming Heresies". Our senior pastor wrote it himself. He is a writer. A very good writer. He wrote and had published a trilogy of his own take on the Rapture and last days of the earth. A little different take that the Left Behind Series. Both were very good. I really enjoy the lessons when he prepares them.

No comments: