Sunday, August 06, 2006

New Moleskine




I finally started my new Moleskine. I have had it for a month but was just too scared to try it. Of course the first thing I put in it was a mess. I covered dit with a name label. That's the last ime I do something straight away with a pen.

I did finally use it tho. I did 5 items in the new scavenger hunt. This time I wasn't the first to post. I'm not losing momentum, just doing a lot of portraits for the portrait class and trying to take as much time as I can with the hunts. Otherwise I would probably finish first most of the time. I just don't know when to stop sketching.

We got our new weekly ref for sketching. It is leaves and acorns. Should be interesting. Another one that is more in my comfort zone. But a challenge nonetheless.

Praise be to the Lord, to God our Savior, who daily bears our burdens. Psalm 68:19

1 comment:

"JeanneG" said...

Thanks mac. I am trying to be so careful with the drawings in my new Moleskine. Jeanne