Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Used toothpaste


Today the puppy was not good. She was ok while I ran an errand but tonight she chewed up a paper plate, unstuffed a toy, and chewed up a new tube of toothpaste I had bought today. She was chewing the toothpaste on the couch and thankfulflyf I found her before it was squeezing out. It was just full of bite marks. We had a very heated discussion but to no avail. She just looks at me and cringes, then runs and plays again. I have no idea what to do different.

I finished the weekly drawing early. Spent most of the evening drawing. 4 items for the new scavenger hunt and then the weekly drawing of apples. I wasn't too thrilled with mine. I decided to do it in color. I wish I had stuck to graphite instead.

Well I am fading fast. Need to get to sleep. Work again tomorrow. It's a shame wasting 4 good hours on something I don't like. I would much rather be home drawing.

What is impossible from a human perspective is possible with God. Luke 18:27, NLT

No comments: